"A passion for this industry and falling head over heels in love with the beautiful Texas Hill Country naturally led me to become a licensed Realtor in Texas."
Emaly has the rare advantage and distinction of having worked in the real estate industry for a number of years beginning when she was 20 years old. She quickly grasped the overall process having been an underwriter, loan funder, loan officer, assistant branch manager and REALTOR® in both Florida and Texas.
Emaly lives in Fredericksburg, Texas and is serving/has served her community in the following leadership roles:
- President 2020 Central Hill Country Board of REALTORS® (CHCBR)
- President-Elect 2019 Central Hill Country Board of REALTORS® (CHCBR)
- Texas REALTORS® Leadership Program c/o 2019
- CHCBR Community Service Award 2018 Recipient
- Chair CHCBR Education Committee ~ 2018
- Co-Chair CHCBR Education Committee ~ 2017
- Graduate of Leadership Gillespie County c/o 2017
- Co-Chair Silent Auction Committee for Catholic Daughter's ~ (2018 & 2017)
- Co-Director Women's ACTS Retreat thru St. Mary's Parish ~ March 2017
- Ambassador for the Fredericksburg Chamber of Commerce since 2013
Continuing education is extremely important to Emaly so she’s earned the following prestigious industry designations and looks forward to earning many more:
- GRI - Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- ABR - Accredited Buyers Representative
Emaly’s background and life experiences complement her passion for property and real estate sales. She is ebullient, generous with her time and thrives on interacting with people of all ages and stages
of life. She looks forward to helping you purchase and/or sell in the beautiful Texas Hill Country she calls home... Fredericksburg, Texas.
"Your Hill Country REALTOR®... Welcome Home."